The evil eye has been used throughout the centuries to ward off curses or malicious intent. Many believed the evil eye could protect against three different kinds – unintentional, intentional, and unseen. These curses manifest in things such as jealousy, someone wishing you bad luck, or negative energy surrounding you. Anyone who feared ill intent or bad luck would often wear the evil eye for protection.
- Tan straw bag
- Cute + made to protect you!
- 100% organic cotton gorgeous bright orange crochet 'evil eye' *OBSESSED*
- Orange pom pom on double wooden handles
- Drawstring closure - inside pocket
- YES! you do need this for your next vacay XO
- L: 12.6" W: 3.9" H: 9.1" Handle Height: 3.5
- Exclusively Ours*
- Handmade in NYC :)